Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feelin' My Way

Good Mornin'

Well, frosty but clear and sunny. Recuperated some from my perdition of the other day; amazing how that works, goin' ta bed with a question or worry and somehow Creator responds and replenishes the heart with hope and courage.

Not that I have a specific answer, but once again, to feel the light and bright within, ignore the looming shadows without and proceed, trusting that there is a plan and a planner. Come to think of it, I did have a dream that night; crew member of a great ship. I remember walkin' around on board and noticin' all the different parts and pieces made the whole thing work and thinkin' to myself, how any one a these parts is a whole world of smaller parts and pieces and anyone, understood all of them, would have to be some kinda smart and some kinda dedicated. Then it dawned on me what a "real" captain was made of.

So, no sense gettin' all tore up pretendin' I'm at that level, but all kinda sense, hangin' with the one that is; bound to learn, bound to be amazed and bound to be inspired, by that kinda genius and love.

Sure am glad I thought ta write a little and I sure hope I make note a what was written; feels much better in the bright and sure.

Have a great day!

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment