Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Plunge

Good Evenin'

Well, after cryin' in my beer last night, 'bout paperwork and what have you, decided to take the plunge; sometimes I think all I got to do is see those little words, "give up" and my back goes up.

But, I did get the samples from the higher quality, short run printer and that sealed the deal, even if it does mean "paperwork". Ya know, the old sayin, "anything worth doin's, worth doin' right". Likely, my contrary nature, but in this day of "fast and cheap", put out somethin', a little slower and better'n I had to, well, it just makes me smile.

Course, now I gotta get on the horn and talk with the revenuers, see if they'll give me another chance, or if they just bound and determined, wipe me out. Couldn't blame 'em, really, but I do believe, I just could get back up. What a life!

Weather's been merciful, mild; man~ana, my grocery day in the BIG city, population almost toppin' 3000, nearly 40 miles from here. Say my prayers tonight.

Have a good one!

Best,

1 comment:

  1. Amen to doing it right. Glad you went with the quality. Look forward to the end result.

    ReplyDelete