Friday, January 20, 2012

Groceries

Good Evenin'

And, I survived my trip to the "big" city; got my groceries, went to the bank, ask about openin' an account for the book and helped my friend with their laundry. Really just kept 'em company and carried the bag out to the truck. Left at 1130, back by 330 and even got a money order pay my phone bill.

It's just once a month, but I sure do hate leavin' the critters and I sure am glad ta get home. Soon as the truck turns west on the dead end, comes up through the sage flats run along the divide and I can see the ridge, up north, runs up from the southwest, just behind camp, I start ta breath a little easier. That's just about half way home; ya get used ta seein' forty 'r fifty miles, every which way, out here.

Otherwise, the weathers holdin' pretty steady; mild and pretty dry, 'cept for the snow we got back in December, still meltin', little by little. Keep my fingers crossed, start kicking the bunch out some, make 'em scrounge a little; save the little hay we got left for the rogue storm, 'r two, we're still like ta get, 'fore spring.

Have a nice night!

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment