Monday, July 2, 2012

Heat, Air and Water

Good Mornin'

Well, gettin' around slow this mornin'. And, it is hot, with a tad of humidity, for the showers yesterday, even if, only a few drops landed here local; first light, we already had some high clouds.

I reckin' I still have some clean up to do, though I did pass muster with the owners, but close as we come to a real thorough deal, I'm not like ta leave it half done, even if I proceed, with a little less urgency. Tentative as my focus can be, come prayer/quiet time, I am feelin' the shift in priority, last few days and, likely, it's compounded by a little fatigue, pushin' on through the heat, as I have, this past week.

So, I'm really lookin' forward, get back with it; ya really do get addicted to the perspective and inspiration that only, love, seems to bring to life, or is it, only life brings to love. Either way, it always comes back to "the walk" and "the close". Listenin' the voice a my heart teacher, last night, late, as I got in and one line struck me, "how can I tell you, that all these thoughts we have
WILL change; and unless we connect with that part of ourself that does not change, we WILL be adrift!". Really struck me, "ya, like an anchor, like a root, unless we are grounded, that rich, steady feelin' of life, livin' with purpose and real understandin', it slips away, and everything grows pale.".

No regrets, sametime; whatever effort I made here, I believe it made a difference and the owners knew it. There, too, hard to put a price on that; ya go the extra mile, do a good job and folks do stop, consider the "why". And, I suppose, that leaves a mark; the best kind. Sides, maybe I missed a little bit a quiet time, but, just maybe, I'll appreciate it even more than ever; pay attention like never before. That wonderful possibility is always, right there, just waitin' to be known.

Have a nice afternoon!

Best,

jeune

1 comment:

  1. "Unless we connect with that part of ourself that does not change, we WILL be adrift!"

    And that, My Friend, pretty much sums it all up. We age, our body goes back to dust, after of course the changes with the aches, wrinkles and crinkles come, but there's a part of us that'll go on ... best keep focus on the forever part, and everything else falls in gentle rivers around us and on us, including great love right where we're at. It's just SWEET. ♥♥♥

    Reading that made me feel so good in the place where only the Creator sees. Thank you, Jeune, and showers of blessings.

    A good deed makes you feel good too ... part of the "focus" ... cleaning up and making things look not chaotic ... clutter is bad fung shui, messes with your energy ... I really believe that.

    It's raining sun,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete