Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Question of Peace

Good Mornin'

Very mornin' here! But, I kinda had an upset stomach and a headache when I got back from town; fed the ponies and took a nap. Topped it off with some heart time and didn't start dinner 'til late.

Then I got drawn into a conversation on "the book"; good friend asked a question about what ya might say, that might make a difference, day after "Boston". It got pretty interestin' and I got pressed to say what I really felt; kindly but surely. It was really fascinatin' to follow it through and just watch the changes I went through. I'm not inclined to re-construct the whole thing, don't know if I could, but here's a sort of poem that came out at the end:

A river is made of drops
The world is made of people
A river can't run where the drops will not.

Peace is possible and it begins with you and me.

Have a nice day!

Best,

Thanks to Brandon Johnson Photography
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Much is said in those 3 lines, Jeune. Every second, we're doing something to our micro-world .... we decide individually what we add to the whole.

    Hope you're feeling better today ... good day to surround yourself with loving critters and nature. Of course, it's always a good day for that.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete