Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Jewel

Good Evenin'

And, another fair but breezy one. Did get to enjoy a bit, but "free minutes" on the phone, I do take advantage to catch up with friends and "boosters".

Anyway, passed it fairly well, made some nice connections and still had time, spend a few with the "Jewel"; Julio-Jewel. And, things are gettin' so nice between us, I'm thinkin' ta raise the bar just a tad; see if he might be willin'. He is a wild horse and I believe he's only seen a woman on a horse once, I arranged a "ride-by" one day, and I'm not one, bound and determined, every horse should be rid, but there's somethin' about the challenge, I believe would serve him well; somethin' about his self esteem, I can't figure a better way to address. And, where him and Ruben are both stud colts, it'd be a great way get him out for exercise and education. Could be there's little more touchin' than any critter's, come to believe in themself; anyone of us, comes to believe, we're loved and loveable.

I'll keep ya appraised a de-veloped mints!

Have a nice night!

Best, Always


jeune

1 comment:

  1. Things really must be good with him! What an incredible journey ... different species connecting on a level they create between the two of them. Mind blowing. That's the real "magic."

    Big snow here ... finding the beauty in it. What can one do but enjoy the day. :) The human calendar is only a guesstimate. The timing of "Spring" is not our decision to make.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete