Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Break

Good Evenin'

Cold, cold, today! Fair breezy and cold.

And, I am wonderin' if I can keep up with my "column", here and spring, so I'm thinkin' to give it a rest; maybe try a few days or a week.

The critters are good and the weather supposed to shape up, here, with the week to come, but I end up goin' ta bed way too late and missin' the best of the day.

I don't reckin' anyone'll suffer and it might be a big plus for the critters and fences, etc.

Stay well and I'll keep ya appraised a developed mints!

Best, Always
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand. We're buried with the biggest snowstorm since 2009 ... unbelievable. Can't help but feel worse for the people in the floods though ... and it'll get worse with the snow melt running to the rivers. I'm supposed to be busy too, but I can't get out of the driveway, and I can't get into any of the outbuildings. Makes life challenging when trying to navigate through the wind and snow to the necessary house, which I did get open enough to squeeze in sideways.

    Enjoy your Spring and your critters. Seems like the most important part of life. Warmer, easier days are coming here ... anyway, I'm sure hoping! Be nice to feel some sun on my face. Time to head the vehicle farther South!! :-D

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. No suffering, but you will be missed as you take your break. However, as a writer, I know that inspiration or the need to write flows some days and ebbs on others. Forcing it out for any reason just never works.

    Hopefully, you'll return when you've gathered more stories to tell or just feel like chatting with your readers.

    Happy days with critters and fences! And get some rest, Jeune.

    ReplyDelete