Monday, December 19, 2011

Friends

Good Evenin'

Well, another peaceful day; snowed just enough last night, half inch or so, put the muffle on everything. Fairly mild, all in all. I think the worst, did I spell that right, past to the south of us. Got a few more risidual flurries, afternoon, when the cold air come in behind it. Still think that worst looks funny; how about wurst. This is like that "sight gag" where Bud Abbot is tryin' to get the scotch tape off his finger. Every time I type worse, it looks worse. See, there it goes again! How come horse isn't pronounced hurse; no wonder people from other countries have such a hard time with english.

Anyway, it's the holiday season and though thanksgivin' is past, has passed, (here we go again!) would be a nice time to thank all my friends, now that looks wrong, how do ya spell fiend, how about frends? To thank all my frends for all their kindness along the way, helps keep me and the horses afloat, as we keep pluggin' away on the book thing, in our effort get self sufficient. Thank You! Thank You! We're all eatin' and there's wood on the fire. (And, fire in the phone; another frend paid my bill today.)

Happiest of Holidays, to One and All!

Best,

P.S. Brandon took a lot a pictures, didn't make it in the book, that's one up top. Thanks, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment