Wednesday, December 21, 2011

No Rules

Good Evenin'

Well, still chewin' on my question, but it seems like the momentum is toward the better, slightly more difficult version. I should be used ta listenin' to my heart, but sometimes it takes on such a different notion it takes a while for my mind ta let go; or me ta let go of my "logic".

Got a lift inta town ta day, get some staples for the month. A horse friend from Hen, over cross the Queen's Valley. Her and another friend of ours all had lunch, they wouldn't take no, 'cause I was broke. Anyway, we got talkin' 'bout instinct and intuition and, I was rememberin' one a my favorite considerations, when it comes to logic and reason. That bein' how logic and reason are pretty straight forward, but they can't see around corners. And time, is the biggest corner there is.

But, I'll wait a little more; anything we do's like ta wait 'till the first, now. And, as my horse mentors liked ta say, "dam few rules about life and horses; gotta take it as it comes, the day, the horse and the rider!"

Have a nice night.

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment