Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holy Trust

Good Evenin'

Well, another beautiful day and yup, I got my solar panels straightened out. It was corrosion; the red wire had plumb disintegrated, under the dogs bed. I lost about a foot a wire, but repositioned the panels, to where there leanin' on the roof; looks quite spiffy and might even work a little better. They only fire my little radio and one little lightbulb I took off my old truck, but it works like a charm.

Otherwise, another simple day; wood gatherin' and feedin'. But, I did make a connection with a bookkeeper which'll come in real handy, when the book gets movin' and had a real inspirin' conversation with the woman, recommended the bookkeeper. She wants to start a grass root kinda thing for preserving the culture and environment a the northwest a New Mexico; very inspirin' and timely.

Played with Funny, my rat tail appaloosa, too; just a little. She's the only one, never let me pickup her feet. She has bad eyes and I've never had her in a round pen. But we made a little progress and I keep it up, we'll getter trimmed. Mostly, they been breakin' off and stayin' pretty short, where they're movin' so regular, but it's gettin' time shape 'em up. She's so sweet, but where she don't see so well, it makes her a little nervous give up her feet. But, this is what I love about workin' with horses; trustin' don't come easy, but when it does, it's a joy to behold.

Listenin' to my Heart teacher last couple a days, talkin' 'bout trust; sayin' what a powerful thing it is. Don't know why, but I do know it's true; maybe the simple beauty of life. When trust happens, and a life shines out, wow; that's somethin'. And, more it grows, more that beauty shines, well it just gets amazin'. One a my favorite sayin's: "ya ever find trust, don't break it!" If there is somethin' like "holy", it's gotta be trust.

Have a nice night!

Best,

1 comment:

  1. Your Heart teacher's got that right. One more thing I've learned about trust from working with teens - if it gets broken, good luck trying to put it back together. They'll make promises and break them, but they're kids, and not fully formed, so it's a learning process. But if an adult fails them..... it's pretty much over. Forgiveness and re-trust will take a while. Sounds like it's similar with horses.

    ReplyDelete