Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winter Break

Good Mornin'

Well, I took a little break after completin' my Rusty Barnyard story; for a crazy old fella, keepin' track of a story like that and rememberin' enough, make it coherent, mostly, s'no small feat. Besides, winter had eased it's grip, just a hair and I took advantage, catch up with my wood gatherin' and, where we hit a couple a wrinkles in "the book" department, spent a little more time with the very kind folks, been helpin' me.

Anyway, but, god willin' it'll all work out. See if I can't maybe, catch half a bath today, mild as it is. Might be a merciful gesture, case I get ta town this week, catch up on groceries; one thing bein' grizzly out here all by myself, another scarin' the daylights outta half the county, them runnin' for cover and fresh air, on a chance encounter.

So, 'till later, have a great day and 'case I forgot, happiest of holidays to you and yours!

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment