Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Unbelievable, But True

Good Evenin'

Well, another pretty fair day! Didn't warm up quite like yesterday; a cool breeze from the south and some high clouds, but all in all, pretty pleasant. Probably oughta check the weather, see if anything's comin', scale up my wood gatherin'.

A little progress with Funny, just a half hour followin' her around askin' for this foot and that. She's such a good girl. Maybe tomorrow, I'll trim one a the other horses, so she don't get a complex, er somethin'.

Otherwise, lotsa inspiration on the wind; feelin' and seein' possibilities, I mighta always hoped for but never really believed. Funny how that works, no? Maybe ya spend yer whole life workin' on somethin', then it begins ta take shape and all of a sudden ya realize, somehow, I put my whole life inta this and never really believed it'd work. That's curious! That's really curious! And, fantastic!

Anyway, I'm bound ta figure out what I mean one a these days and I'll try again.

Have a great night.

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment