Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Qualified

Good Evenin'

Well, I'd say that storm went right around us here. Overcast for a couple a days, but mild temps and likely, less than an inch. Pretty simple day; feedin', wood gatherin' and a little progress on another book, looks like it might come together. I kinda liked that "Rusty" story, but I think I could tell it a little better and flesh it out some.

Otherwise, chewin' on the current book situation; kinda have the option of two printers. One looks easier, the other looks better. I been thinkin' on it for a couple a days. Seems like I always do things the hard way, and I'm wonderin' if it ain't a "wired for failure" thing. But, the question here is quality and maybe it's just my contrary nature, but, I sure get some kinda satisfaction, resistin' the current and stickin' with quality; dam the torpedoes. Somehow or other, I just wonder if it doesn't color our whole experience; the difference 'tween a little sugar in our tea or lemon in our milk. It just takes a little, but what a difference.

Anyway, lotta times I go ta bed with a question and wake up feelin' like I had a good conversation with a good old friend and everything seems ta line up. Maybe, I'll put this is the "help" file. Mean time, hope you enjoy the picture of Julio; there's a fella knows what quality means!

Have a nice night.

Best,

P.S. That photo is from Brandon, Santa Fe Photography Pro, again, another "qualified" fella.

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you on the "Rusty" story. You told it just fine. Made me laugh out loud a couple of times. But, a rewrite would adjust it for a specific audience, like a book for younger kids for example. Could also be a film, live action or animated. Depends on what direction you'd want to take it in.

    ReplyDelete