Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Best of Life

Good Mornin'

Well, a blustery day, here, New Mexico; our first dose a "like ta rain, could turn ta snow!". We generally get a few a these spells, mixed in with the balmy mild autumn days. A healthy reminder, "winters comin'" and not to fall asleep on the job.

So, plenty ta do, 'fore I even get ta progress; shore up the tent, get some wood, pick up the stuff I don't want buried fer winter. Put in my order fer hay, keep up with my horse trimmin', check on the truck, "oh, those u-joints!", then get back to fences and postin'. This cool weather'll bring out the hunters.

And, midst of it all, enjoy my life. Great thing 'bout gettin' older, the impulse, "get down to it"; every days a gift and ya sure, don't wanta take 'em fer granted.

Have a good one!

Best,

jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment