Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Little Try

Good Evenin',

Well, another simple day in paradise. I sure could use ta get a little more ambitious on the chorin' side; this balmy weather won't last forever. But, I kinda got caught up with this book thing, and even though, it's kinda outta my hands, at this point, off to the computer lay out fella, I'm like ta remain a little distracted 'till it's all wrapped up and off to the printer. Then I suppose, I'll start worryin' about marketing.

Anyway, I do have a vague recollection of that "discipline" stuff and I used ta have some around here, somewhere. I make a little effort, I might just come up with a little, dust it off and see if it still works. It'd sure, come in handy; turn this book thing off, now and then, take a little more care a the critters, the ranch and myself.

I do have some great excuses, though, like everything always changing. That's a great one for sittin' on the front porch and thinkin'; no sense gettin' excited about this or that, it might all change and then I'd a wasted a whole bunch a energy for nothin'!
But, while there is some truth to the notion, I hereby resolve, try a little harder! I was thinkin' today of all the things, could get done for winter and, boy, a little discipline really would help. My consolation, I suppose, occurred to me the other day, "generally speakin', I do my best and things work out". See what happens.

Have a great night!

Best,

jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment