Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just Breathin'

Good Evenin',

No, idea what happened today, but yup, here it is late evenin' and I'm just gettin' round to it. When I was little, they always had a basket round wooden chips, or discs, for sale by the cash register, with the words "to it" printed on one side; case some one needed ta get a round "to it".

Anyway, side from phone calls and firewood, checkin' ponies and water, linin' up another stretch a fence, most note worthy event a the day, was breathin'. Musta been the rain we got, but first thing this mornin', walkin' around the barn yard, seemed like there were currents of berries and wild flowers, pin~on and juniper, sage and cinnamon, just swirlin' around and tweekin' my nose in the happiest fashion. It was quite amazin', just breathin'!

So, like the joke a the angel askin' god what he wanted to do, after comin' up with 24 hrs, I think, I too, will call it a day!

Have a good nap!

Best,
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment