Monday, October 3, 2011

Wow!

Good Mornin'

How 'bout that; never even crossed my mind yesterday, write somethin' for "the daily". Mighta been the "back thing"; saturday afternoon, when I let the boys out, I was whackin' a couple a sage brush, as I am like ta do. Their run isn't that big and they've already hit most a the "free" grass. So, I whack a couple a sage brush, every time I let 'em out, exposin' another couple clumps of grass. Well, for some reason, I musta whacked the wrong way, off balance or somethin' and lo, and behold, I could hardly straighten up. Yesterday, when I finally figured a way ta get outta bed, the day was kinda different, as it boiled down to "one step at a time", quite literal. Pretty funny, I suppose, as it sure makes ya consider how, normally, we get pretty far ahead a things; "this, then that, and a little more a this and...etc."

I did manage ta get in the truck and haul a tub out to the wild bunch and I did get the boys out fer their afternoon browse, but otherwise I was mostly flat, a phone call, a couple a email, only exception. But, even a different day like that, sure can educate. Just the question of how lucky we are, able to move, get out and see our loved ones, made me consider just how amazin' that is! The wild bunch linin' up for a drink, peckin' order; playin' with their noses, in the cool fresh water, happy at my happy, see them. The boys, waitin' for three o'clock, like school kids waitin' for the bell; now used ta comin' in at dark, headin' for a flake. Simply amazin'!

Anyway, quite better today; hardly thought twice, gettin' vertical. But, I wouldn't mind takin' a little a that "one step" with me, even if, they're some easier taday!

Have a great one!

Best,

jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment