Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sun Day

Good Mornin',

Sun day is a great consideration, despite my reluctance, "divvy" up days. At least recent, tryin' ta keep up with chores and the "book thing", one day, just ta quit and let "the light" in, pull up the sides a the tent and let some fresh air in, let the breeze blow through, that's got to be a good thing! It's so easy, think we know where we're goin, but like my friend Lao Tsu reminded me, late, "if you don't change direction, you might end up where you're headed."; If I have a fixed idea of where I'm goin', I just might end up in a fix. If I allow a little light and fresh air caress the situation, inform the destination, inspire the map, I just might find larger water.

It's kinda like the horses; I'm convinced, that whatever limit I project upon them, they'll live down to it. Whatever credit I offer them, seems, they'll live up to it.

Have a great day!

Best,

jeune

1 comment:

  1. Just like kids. Call one "stupid" enough times and he/she'll believe it. But praise their effort or their positive choices and you'll see more.

    ReplyDelete