Sunday, October 9, 2011

Try

Good Mornin',

Well, I guess, I gotta get used to not, necessarily, gettin' to write everyday. Missed a bunch a steps yesterday, but the dogs were outta food and the neighbors needed to borrow a little more hay. And, I had ta let the roads dry out a little, 'fore I ventured out; we got a fair dustin' a the white stuff, there Friday night.

Otherwise, a friend asked me about the "post" yesterday; "how come ya didn't take a carrot?". That'd be in reference to Ms. Graceful and her not showin' up with the bunch. And, boy I liked that question; sometimes I forget how lucky I am, some a the folks I've met along the way. Old Ray, fer example; can't really remember him talkin' about that specific question, but the blank look he'd give folks, talked about usin' feed, get horses ta cooperate, was plenty, in my book.

I guess, it reminds me of folks, sometimes folks been around horses most of their life, and they try to convince me that a horse only has the mentality of a three year old, which might have a "grain" a truth to it, but then that reminds me of a joke; and like most a my favorites, it's kind of a kids joke, so, adults be ware, it's kinda graphic!

So, there was this scientist, wanted to figure the contribution of each leg of a frog, to it's ability to jump. So, he cut off a leg and then told the frog to jump, clip board, measurin' tape and pencil in hand. He measured the distance and wrote it down. He continued this pattern until he had cut off the last leg. When he then, told the frog to jump, it wouldn't move. He then concluded, surprisingly enough, that when you cut off the last leg, the frog went deaf.

And, where Tom, fella got Ray started, liked puzzles so much, I reckin' I'll leave that right in yer lap; see what ya figure.

Have a great day!

Best,
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment