Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Simple Choices

Good Afternoon,

Well, it's rainin' and I was runnin' around gettin' up some firewood, as the weatherman said it might last a couple a days.

Started on another stretch a fence yesterday, hauled another tank out to the bunch and made a couple more calls, see if any more a my friends wanted "in" on the first run a books, we're linin' up. It'll help keep our price down and payoff the $850 I'll have ta borrow, for "kickoff". It's been great talkin' to old friends, now it's easier ta find folks and a chance, remind 'em, it'd be great if they want a copy, it'd be greater stay friends. The whole books about what we love, for me, the "trust and feel" a workin' with horses; how'm I gonna "lean" on a friend, by a copy. I reckin', that'd mean, a) none of it was true, or b) I must not a learned that lesson very well!

It's great! I remember a few years back, I started losin' a lotta customers, when I decided I had ta speak up for the horse. I wasn't gonna sit there and listen to folks blamin' everything on the horse or circumstance, or anything to keep from accepting responsibility for this animal they claimed to love and it's well bein'.
It was such a "moment" for me, 'cause I realized my life had just gotten, "way" simpler and happier, if not always, well funded, 'cause all I had to do was tell the truth, best I understood. I guess, it's kinda similar; likely I won't sell a million copies, but hopefully, I'll enjoy each one and still have friends, when I'm done.

Have a great day!

Best,
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment