Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Good Help

Good Mornin'

Well, clear cool and sunny. Breezy they say, this afternoon. Lots a dreams, last night; full moon comin' on. Youngsters, I've known runnin' around, makin' affectionate mischief; old timer, gettin' tickled, while tryin ta get a nap. Ya still wake up with a smile, even if ya didn't dose like ya mighta.

Otherwise, tryin' ta get some traction; this book, takin' a lot a time and attention. But, I sure need ta stretch and not forget, business at hand, fences and ponies, feed and customers; not ta mention home and fire. Seems ta me, just the book'd be enough, but critters and chores, well they're kinda serious out here. Evenin' comes, the temperature drops, it's 'bout dark and I'm outta wood, well, I'm hard pressed cook my beans. And, larger share a why I got started with this book thing, was a hope, take care a the critters.

Anyway, I got a strong suspicion, life always meant ta try us, a little; keep us humble, askin' fer help, lest we miss all the help there is! That'd be a shame.

Have a great day!

Best,

jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment