Sunday, February 12, 2012

102

Mornin'

Well, it did snow; not too much just yet, a skiff early, another half an inch with sun up.

Startin' to get some birthday wishes on my fictious birthday; February 14, 1910. Folks amazed that, 102 and I'm playin' with computers! I am thinkin' ta give 'em up, though; I'm just unsure, whether all this digital stuff is really good for a human bean. Fact, I'm pretty unsure if 99 per cent of what we've come up with, is any good for human beans. It's just that the simple things like growin' vegetables and hangin' with critters, just seems ta keep me in such a humble and happy place, it calls everything else inta question.

I think it's what Lord Buddh called the wheel of Karma; most a this stuff drives folks crazy, and ya end up gettin' sucked in, just tryin' ta defend yourself. 'Fore ya know it, yer just as crazy as them. Then we all end up like the two little kids; each got the other by the hair, both kickin' each other in the shins, neither one'll let go.

Well, there! Least I got a clear picture a the fundamental situation. Now, see if I can apply it, make a change. Fact is, it's seldom the "stuff" on the outside; it, almost always comes back to where we are, inside ourselves.

Anyway, see if I can't start over, again; do better. Do simpler and happier, however! Wise man once told me, it's very important, wake up everyday, sure, it's a brand new day and, no matter what it's "been" like, it can get better, brighter, simpler and more beautiful.

Have a great day!

Best,

2 comments:

  1. I read once where the farther a culture gets away from nature, the worse that culture becomes for it. How many Kids in the USA haven't seen something not manmade? Even their outside world is made of landscaping or graffiti. Out here, it is God made. Out here it's simple enough to hear your own heartbeat ... it's an amazing sound. Happy Birthday, Jeune,and here's to many years of simplicity and beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete