Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crossin' Hooves

Mornin'

Well, just found out I got one more reader; I think that increases my circulation by, roughly 33%. Not ta mention, my blood pressure, as I grow concerned about my friends mental health.

Otherwise, kinda wintery, this mornin'! Got woke up about four a.m., everything rockin' and rollin', as the cold and snow, gathered up and barged on in. Not too bad, though, less than an inch, so far and I did get some wood up last night, just 'fore dark.

And, on the "book side", all kinda pleasant surprises, folks wantin' copies, sometimes, several. Way huge and no way ta figure! The ponies already got their eye on me, make sure I notice their haystack's kinda low, just in case, we do any better'n break even.

God bless 'em; I sure enjoy their company and look forward to warmer weather, we can hang and travel some.

Have a great day!

Best,

2 comments:

  1. I love horses ... a horse galloping, mane flying full behind him/her (must be politically correct ya know) .... nothing more majestic. Book? How do you go about gettin' one of those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the other day, it seems I figured out how to "reply", now I only seem to be able to "add a comment" and I don't know if you'll get this or not. But, if you do, send me an email, jeunebhall@gmail.com and I'll send you my "launch letter" with all the specs. Otherwise, I'll post it on the blog tomorrow. And, thanks so much! The book is my "hail, Mary!" Retirement plan, but, a little to charity, a little to the haystack, pay the printer and I'll be back to square one. My pasture and pens have turned into a sort of homeless shelter, for the local ranch horses, some orphaned foals and a little overflow from the wild horse sanctuary, just north a here. Can't complain, it's a great life and I'm very fortunate for their company and influence. Thanks, again! Best, always.

    ReplyDelete