Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Dance

Good Mornin',

Chillee! Probably call it mild, a normal winter, but, as I mentioned, all that mild weather january, I was all ready for spring; now it's actin' like winter. But, I was noticin' yesterday, really, it ain't that bad. It's not like the endless cold of december, or plumb winter; you can feel that it's not that deep. Just a little change and we'll be back in mud.

Woke up this mornin', considerin' how much I think; rememberin' someone whose picture I'd seen lately and all things I had pre zoomed, when I first met them. Maybe, none of it true or relevant. Just left me feelin', wonderin' how much of life I miss or miss construe and prayerful, that I might dare live, with less of that clutter.

Seems ta me, it's a pro pensity; I think that means, heavy on one side. Funny, I just noticed, the similarity, 'tween the words heavy and think, least the latin roots, and that would make a world of sense. Does seem, my life could be a "lighter" deal, I trusted a little more, thought a little less. So much calculatin' goes on up there; re-memberin', re-hashin, pro-jectin' and spec ulatin'.

Then I consider, little wonder I got so hooked when I met Ray Hunt; one truly fine horseman, passed away, here, few years back. Seems ta me, lookin' back, he was all about "trust and feel" and somethin', inside me, knew, "yes, that's the way I wanta live!". Present.

I remember him sayin, " the horse is much stronger than me; we fight, I lose. We dance, everybody wins!". Thing about dancin', you gotta be present; it's a "livin'" thing. Yesterday, tomorrow; no room. It's the melody and the rhythm, the partner and the flow; trust and feel.

And, I guess, there's a part a me, considers how Creator might like that notion. And, I might like my life, more I get with it. And, I do. Easy ta see my faults. Good to remember, how far I've come. Grateful, ta know where I'm goin'!

Have a great day!

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment