Thursday, February 16, 2012

Golden Oldie

Good Mornin'

Well, a few high clouds this mornin'; sunshine, mild and soft.

Keep comin' back to the "adventure of life". A wise man once cautioned me about "paintin' pictures of the future". It's so "normal", but, not necessarily, "the best". Our ideas can be fascinatin', but they just can't imagine tomorrow, really, and, so, in that respect, aren't necessarily, reliable.

Best I can figure, that kinda leaves us, in an uncomfortable, predicament, called "relationship". I should know, confirmed "bachelor", as I am, but I can't figure no way around it. If I wanta be relevant, alive and present, with all the yesterdays, today and tomorrow, there's only one way; walk with the one, already knows 'em all. Ain't bound by time. Uncomfortable? Ya, we've got so used to the "john wayne", self made man, thing. But, time and tide, I do believe it's worth gettin' over; fact, might be way worth gettin' over. Don't know who wrote that old song, "A Closer Walk With Thee", but I sure believe, they were on the right track.

Does kinda leave ya in a vulnerable place, but think a little and consider we aren't, well, that'd be a big hallucination; here on this little ball, flyin' around in a universe, where we couldn't survive for one second, save for our little harbor, vulnerable ain't the half of it.

Anyway, hum a song, the day passes and I sure like that one.

Have a nice one.

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment