Thursday, February 9, 2012

One Wish

Good Mornin'

Well, another night, another skiff a snow! The thick clouds a broke up though; looks like we'll get a little sunshine.

Won't stay long, this mornin'; try to get my taxes in the mail. I'm kinda in the "red zone", where they're a few years late. Well, "cowboy" in New Mexico, is a glorified term for homeless; dawn to dark, a few dollars a day, paperwork gets lost, ate by mice or rained on, ya do the best ya can.

Did wake up this mornin' thinkin' about sincerity, though. One a my favorite consider ations. I'm told the word comes from latin and literal, means "no wax"; I guess, even in Rome, they used to wax apples, make 'em look better, charge more. And, way it was comin', was like a prayer, remindin' me a native prayer. "Creator, all said and done, when I come before you, may I always come with straight and steady eyes?"

Have a great day.

Best

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful prayer. Thanks for putting that in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my Grandma ... Cherokee. It is a good prayer.

    ReplyDelete