Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Who's Listenin'

Good Mornin'

Well, sure woke early this mornin'; must a been the dinner I ate. Tammy, over at the post office saved me a plate from the Valentine's Day Supper, they have at the school. Prime rib and desert auction; raise money for the school. Another friend had bought a ticket, and couldn't go; left it for me. It was so good, I likely ate, three or four times what I'm used to; prime rib, baked potato and green beans, rolls and chocolate cream pie. Then, a course, ya can't call it dinner, less ya add beans and rice, which I did, for good measure; Tammy also threw in some fresh homemade beans! Anyway, pretty neat and awful good!

Otherwise, still socked in; off and on, snow showers. See, if I can't make some headway on the book, today; check with the "revenue", see if it's safe, open a bank account, open a bank account and put out the word, "books a comin'!" 'Course that's after, everybody's fed and watered.

Funny, ya know, yesterday I talked about "glimpses" and this mornin', I feel like I was given another. Just feelin' the call to what's simple and real inside myself and then, just for a second, the sense, that, that is the ultimate gift; the simplest and the best. Why do I say that? Well, when ya start thinkin' about a question like that, ya think about it over time, ya get serious about it, all of a sudden, there's a real sense of "WHO" yer askin', comes right behind it; and that's plumb, amazin'! Plumb, amazin'!

Have a great day!

Best, always!

1 comment: