Saturday, February 18, 2012

Just Another While

Good Mornin'

Well, looks like another sunny day; breezes like ta kick up, but it wouldn't be spring in New Mexico, out a little wind.

Thinkin' this mornin' about priorities. Might be the one thing, hadn't got that far, but at least one thing, separates us from the rest a creation. We, I, can be all over the map, any given day, far as what's important; likely why the critters are slow ta trust. Stuff flyin' around our brains, goodness knows, one minute to the next, what we're like ta come up with.

Takin' some quiet time, this mornin', just be still and feel, the one thing makes it all work; my life. Ain't nothin' gonna be important, that's gone. Just wishin', lookin', side myself, wonderin', askin', "please, don't let me forget, that's a gift; keep that in sight!". Maybe, thanks, become my basic thing; quit flyin' around, all the other things.

Whenever, I get close, those eyes, sure feels proper, lined up, good and simple. Somethin' invitin', "Stay; stay a while. Stay another. Couldn't you stay, forever?"

What a wonderful life!

Have a great day!

Best,

1 comment: