Monday, September 5, 2011

A Brand New Day

Good Afternoon,

Well, did get a pretty fair shower yesterday; nothin' fill up the tanks, but a nice shower.

Been havin' trouble with my phone, so I just went ahead and started a new blog; kinda fittin', as further I get, further I'm sure, I have no idea where I'm goin'. That said, I am sure I'm havin' more fun goin'. It's just plumb excitin', knowin' ya wanta make a difference, walkin' with a prayer, "be close, the creator" and knowin' ya got horses fer company.

And, knowin", somehow it'll work.

And, I suppose this entry'll be fairly short, as part of my brand new day and brand new commitment is to spend a little less time playin' with "the media" and a little more time in "my medium"; horses and fences.

Have a great evenin'!

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment