Friday, September 23, 2011

Sanity 101

Good Evenin'

And, once again, yes it is! Don't know where the day went, but it sure did. And, ya know that little reminder, 'bout "before", that fifteen minute job, turnin' inta three hours a drillin', well that weren't the half of it. I believe that was tuesday, I did the deed and I spent the better part a wednesday, thursday and now friday and I still only got it patched, temporary, 'till I can hitch a ride to town next week, get another part! Boy, I guess I needed a reminder, just how relevant that little word can be.

Anyway, it is patched temporary and heck, it's all temporary; ya never know. Whole truck could fall apart and that one piece, I thought was temporary, could be the only piece, holds up. I suppose, it's one a those things that just get under yer saddle, 'cause ya'd really rather be payin' attention to the four or five hundred other things yer behind on. Gotta smile; give thanks to and for, the one, loves us so much, they just hate ta see us get lost; takin' things too serious.

Boy, sure hope I'm listenin' ta this one; this is essential sanity in a world just beggin' me, forget.

Have a great evenin!

Best,
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment