Saturday, September 17, 2011

Plain As Day

Good Mornin'

More rain, last night; quite amazin'. Checked the near tank 'fore dark, still no puddles; all the rain we've had, that's dry.

But, more impressive, these days, the trail. Like I said, the other day, it sure is funny, how ya start one little project, like this book idea, thinkin' it'll just help support the main thing, my ponies, and it just opens a whole can a worms. Now, that term don't, maybe, paint the prettiest picture, 'less yer fond a worms and I might oughta look for another, but like everything out here, ya rattlesnakes too, ya really do have ta find the beauty of 'em 'cause they are part a the landscape. And, so, really that ain't a bad example.

What i mean is, I could look at this book thing as a big head ache, but I do believe there's a beauty to it; a) 'cause I think it tells a worthwhile story and b) 'cause the process is pushin' a lot a buttons, just might make me a lighter, happier person, in the long run. Know what I mean? It's one thing, never go outside yer routines and comfort zone; make sure, near nothin' ever makes ya stretch and another, get stretch a little, bugged a little, ask fer help a little, look fer yer strength a little.

Anyway, long story, short, I sure am understandin' why I ever loved a horse; a lot a what goes on, socially, sure can ask a million questions. Bein' round the horses, enjoyin' each others company, just alive, together, sure is plain. And, that's huge fer a soul like me; never was very quick on most accounts.

Have a great day!

Best,
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment