Friday, September 9, 2011

Not Far From Survival

Good Mornin'

Well, another nice fall day; ya notice I've given up on my frettin' 'bout rain. The monsoon season past and that' that! Just got ta move on and enjoy the good. Besides, we're socked in and it ain't a downpour, but there's a good steady rain fallin'; this keeps up and we just might get a puddle in them tanks.

And, the run's still comin'; I forget, it's not the big pieces, take all the time, but all the little pieces, just 'fore yer done, take the most. Thought I'd have it licked yesterday, but it's gonna take another, yet. I run outta pins and posts and only got so much "war"; that's local fer wire. So, gotta manufacture some replacement pins, balin' war, and carefully place the war I do have, in relation to the electric, give it the best chance a convincin' the boys not ta try the job. Another thing about critters: if yer fixin' some kinda a pen, do everything ya can, get it right the first time. Otherwise, the critters in question, will learn that things are negotiable, and they'll figure on negotiatin'. The upshot, you'll be playin' "catch up" the rest a time. If they get used to things, solid, from the git go, they're way less apt ta negotiate, and more apt ta accept things as fact. It's not that they're "evil", just curious and always interested in the possibility of greater freedom; more fun! And, far as I can tell, that's just natural, as natural, can be! Could be why I love 'em so much; they're always remindin' me, "fun, could be, one a the greatest, most basic instincts of life!".

Have a great day!

Best,

Jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment