Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Puzzles and Pieces

Good Mornin'

Well, cooler for sure and they say there's a chance a showers; see what happens. But, it is amazin', maybe it's just age, but, soon as September turns, and the "sizzle" leaves the heat, I sure pick up and get way more comfortable, really gettin' after things; actually makin' progress on the run for the boys. Gettin' close enough, where I actually think they're startin' to notice the shape a things and thinkin' it might be somethin' "cool". Can't wait to see 'em out munchin'!

Otherwise, this brand new day continues to unfold. You could say, a whole bunch a pieces fallin' in place; maybe pieces I been workin' on all my life. My "risin'" consideration, "Goodness really does know!". Lately, I've found myself walkin' away from some things that, you could say, make a world a sense and a part a me askin', "why?". Only thing I can figure is, "well, there's more than one kinda sense!". Ya know, there's "head" sense and "heart" sense. And, where both have their place and their beauty, I'd have to say, when it comes to the larger questions of life, I gotta go with the heart. It can be a tricky question and I don't believe I wanta play fast and loose with it, but I do believe if we really want and really try ta understand the heart and follow it, Love does find a way. And, sometimes, it makes little sense. So, my mornin' inspiration, even if I've been shown again and again, it still lights like it's brand new; "goodness does know!". It knows my doubt. It knows my try. And, it knows how to talk to us, if we really wanta hear, 'bout a way and a walk, that might make little "sense", but is possible, all the same.

Have a Great Day!

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment