Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Breather

Good Mornin'

Well, another beautiful day and another nice outting with the boys; two, in fact, once in the mornin' and a nice long spell in the afternoon.

Otherwise, I tried to ease up a bit, catch up a little on stuff I'd neglected with my push, get the "run done". Yes, and I even got a bath; I'd gone some aromatic pushin' like I was, barely takin' time ta eat, let alone clean up. Even got out the horse clippers and made a start at mowin' my face, back, somewhere, close ta presentable.

Then, a course, some what refreshed, I figured on a little more catch up today, and it's been rainin' pretty fair, since daybreak. So, I caught up on some correspondence. Lit a fire, cooked some oats, see if I can't get after the south pasture, afternoon, get the wild bunch in; hunters comin' next week. The outfitter handles that stuff, but I keep the critters on the south end so they can have the north.

Anyway, life is good, god is great, as it's sometimes said; just grateful for all the kindness and little miracles, keep it all together, me and the pups included, out here, outback, middle a nowhere, New Mexico.

Have a great day!

Best,


jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment