Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sun Day

Good Mornin'

Well, I'm hangin' with the boys, out in the run; come off a nice fresh sunny day and the soil's dried up some, so they won't pull the grass out by the roots, quite so bad.

I think that full moon, musta been a "deusy"; sure seemed like my attitude sunk some low this past week. Admitted, I am some behind where I oughta be, gettin' ready for fall and winter and still wrastlin' with the book thing, but the "worry" sure come on "gang buster" and generally I keep that stuff at a distance. Maybe, like I mentioned, yesterday, I've taken on some, more'n I'm used to.

Anyway, seemed like the grip was easin' yester-after. Did make some headway on the south end and checked the ponds. All that rain and only one pond got maybe 50 gallons. See, if I can't get the wild bunch down this after. That grass been restin' since spring; shouldn't take much convincin'. And, they like it down here, they can wander right in to the barnyard; see what's goin' on, schmooze me on a flake a hay.

So, better get to it; gotta getter done today. I got some folks I been puttin' off all week, needin' horses trimmed and I still gotta fix the pickup; looks like I'll be haulin' water 'till snow fall.

Have a great day!

Best,

jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment