Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Early, or Late?

Good Mornin',

Well, yes, it is! Then, ya could look at it as "really" late, seein' as how I fell asleep in my chair, last night, thinkin' I oughta write my postin' fer yesterday.

And, I probably, oughtn't dilly, dally, as I'm supposed ta go trim some hooves, I've been puttin' off for some weeks now. But, I always like ta say, "g'mornin'" and pass along, what I can.

News of the day, sides the book gettin' ready ta print, always the horses; watchin' the mustang boys changin', with their new run, the wild bunch, enjoyin' the fresh grass on the south end, always hopin' and lookin' for more time and ways, we can spend more time together.

Sage is fixin' ta bloom, frost is on the way; days warm and clear, nights cool and fresh.

Have a great day; if I remember take my phone, I'll take some pictures a the neighbor horses.

Best,


jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment