Monday, September 19, 2011

Half a Degree

Good Mornin'

Well, really, afternoon; had ta call my childhood chum, Chris, talk about "e-piphanies". Woke up this mornin' with an understanding of a question I've had for some years, now. And, truthfully, I'm shavin' the facts in my favor. But, it had ta do with this question of half a degree.

Read a fantastic, funny quote from Lao Tzu, the other day, proving once again, that nobody invents anything, 'cept maybe words; the japanese, zen, for example. "If you don't change direction, you just might end up, where you're headed.". It sure, made me smile; a real wise guy. He coulda said that to anyone and smiled. Anyone headed in a good direction, woulda smiled back. Anyone, lost mighta got worried some and that's a good thing. Perfect!

The point, for me, "yes, even half a degree, over time, what a big difference it can make!". It's a good thing, stop and check a compass. And, what a gift; the company a horses. Seems like their compass got 360 degrees, fer every one a ours. Now, that's fine tunin'.

Have a great day!

Best,

jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment