Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Brakes

Good Mornin',

Well, I did wake up! A little slow, but up beats not. Hopefully, take it easy, or easier, today. Maybe catch up on some maintenance; mental, physical, heart and look into auto motive. I've been needin' ta fix the brakes on the ranch truck, for months. I did get the part I needed, now, I gotta add the time. But, it's way over due; the caliper on the passenger side, fell down and is slowly losing mass to the rim. Amazing, sometimes, how far ya can go with somethin', really broke, and it keeps on workin'. Thank goodness, old days, they used ta make things with more metal than they mighta needed; might notta been cost effective, but it's got me through a tight spot, more'n once.

So, a little late and a little slow, but up and I better put'er in gear, see if I can get the boys out, again, fer another spell; good day, where I got some doin's around the yard, keep an eye, 'till I'm more confidant that pen'll hold up. And, up top, the picture I promised; boys in their new run.

Have a great day!

Best,

Jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment