Thursday, September 15, 2011

Funny Nest, Different Egg!

Good Evenin',

And, yes, it is! Recovered, some from my "run push", but we've had thunderstorms off and on for two days now and we got mud! Can't hardly make it around at any better 'n a crawl. So, I got tangled up researchin' printers, see if we can't get the book movin'.

Anyway, naïve and slow as I am, 'bout business and computers, here it is, most dark, and I'm just gettin' round to my log. Did make a little progress, though, thanks to a friend, found one seems real interestin', view a my situation.

It is funny though, me thinkin' this book might actually make some money, let me spend more time with the ponies and here I am spendin' all day tryin' ta figure how ta get the dang thing off the ground. Patience my friend; patience. And, focus. Lucky, livin' out here, ya do learn these things; things just don't happen over night, but, ya stick to it and things do work out. And, for those lessons, I am grateful; there's just somethin', truly beautiful 'bout ownin' a little bit a that kinda stock.

Have a good one.

Best,

jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment