Friday, November 11, 2011

A Fine Day

Good Evenin'

Well, back side to the fire. Late and "tarred". But, all in all, a fine day. One a those super quiet gray days, when the weather's decidin' if it feels like precipitatin'. I suppose, extra quiet, for veterans day; oil field, not quite so busy.

Mostly, caught up on some correspondence, hung with the ponies and gathered wood. Let the boys out for a romp and romp they did; sure is good, get 'em out now and then. Only reason I don't let 'em out everyday, I'm hopin' not tear up the grass too bad, so they still got a little pasture, come spring.

But, ya, a fine day; simple and quiet. So good, get out and just be, stead a all this "co-municatin' and wranglin'" on the book stuff. But, could be worse and it's my best shot, keepin' the ponies fed, with me gettin' older; bottom line.

Have a nice night.

Best,
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment