Friday, November 4, 2011

Loose Cannon

Good Evenin'

Tarred tonight. Been a cool and blustery day. Sometimes, seems the wind kinda steals your focus; hard ta get much done and ya tire easy.

Did get some sidin' up and some firewood in. Shovelled some sand out, hung up some winter clothes ta dry and started beefin' up my beddin'; gettin' down inta the teens, past few nights.

Now, I got ta re-train Stinky, use the door; summer time, no sidin', he gets used ta rootin' through the side a the tent. He likes the canvas rubbin' on him; I'll have ta start brushin' him more. Now, with the sidin' up, he just crashes into the sidin' and knocks everythin' all about, which isn't that unusual, as he is gettin' older and can't see too well, nor hear, nor walk and he never was real quick at sortin' things out. But, I do try to maintain some kinda human oriented, order in the house, or tent, as the case may be.

Anyway, I try not ta pick on him too much; this too, will be my fate, one day. And, go around come, I hope whoever's mindin' me, too, will be patient.

Have a nice night.

Best,

jeune

1 comment:

  1. Heartbreaking, but very sweet. No matter who or what we are, old age can challenge and humble us. All we can hope, like you said, is that any kindness we may have put forward will come our way in turn.

    ReplyDelete