Thursday, November 17, 2011

Whataday

Good Evenin'

Boy, what a day! "A", number one just a peach of a fall day. Almost sixty degrees, nary a cloud in the sky and quiet as a lamb.

I had ta make a run, go pay my phone bill and everybody in town was there at the post office; musta been half a dozen of us. And, everybody seemed ta be in the best mood. On top a that, I got a box a cookies in the mail from some ranch/horse friends up north and we all got sugarred up. So, when I finally left the post office and figured I'd swing by the tradin' post, low on dog food, it was no surprise find the same, same. Everybody, musta had spring fever, pretty as it was.

Anyway, then I got home and all kinda folk, were sendin' me comments and messages, all of the happiest nature. So, I don't even know if it was the weather; some a these folk, come from all over the place. All I can figure is it musta been one a those "astro logical" things.

Quite a day. And, always good ta get home and pick up where I left off; feedin' horses, gatherin' wood and just enjoyin' life, middle a nowhere, New Mexico.

Have a nice night.

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment