Monday, November 14, 2011

Gifts

Good Evenin'

And humble a pologies; I suppose I been caught up with winter comin' and firewood gatherin'. Dark comes early and soon as I eat, generally, I'm a goner.

And, I might a mentioned that I'm in a bit of a quandry; so focused on the book thing, this past year, and now, with it kinda on "automatic" for a while, I'm kinda tryin' to re-discover my orientation and direction. Kinda neat, truly; kinda like a new beginnin'. It's changed me. Time has past. I'm older. All kinda a variables ta sort out, add up, add my prayer and see what "gives".

And, if I've learned anything, over the years, it's not ta "think" it too hard, but more ta listen, trust and wait. I was tellin' a friend, recent, " ya kinda get used ta meaning, maybe like a sense a great value. And, more ya do, more ya have ta admit, it's a gift. So, you look and listen and wait for the Giver."

Have a nice night.

Best,

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you: "listen, trust and wait." Wise and true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speakin' of gifts, it sure is one for me, you readin' and postin' comments; huge! Gives me a reason, go back and re-read; look at them fresh, try to see what you saw. Maybe see how they strike me; how I might get closer the "bone". Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure! I'm always up for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete