Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Old Mr. Hunt

Good Mornin'

Well, might have ta adjust again; last two nights, thinkin' I oughta post a story, 'bout as far as I got, 'fore I realized I was way too tired.

Anyway, a couple a snowy, socked in days, give way to a clear frosty, full sunlight mornin'. Did get the tent wrapped up fer winter and, for a change, got my last load a laundry, outta the tub, 'fore it froze solid and sat there 'till spring, like most winters.

Off ta the tradin' post pick up some beans and one more visit, see my big black horse over to the neighbors, for they're back. I'd been thinkin' about that "confidence" question and how it helps the horse and rememberin' a story 'bout Ray. A young woman had writ a story 'bout an encounter she had with Ray, at a clinic, where she was kinda strugglin' try ta get somethin' right with her horse. Ray came up and said, "Debbie ( I think her name was) there's somethin' ya need to remember", she stopped, waitin' for some really technical detail she might have overlooked, and Ray just smiled and said, "it'll all work out!".

He did have a way a comin' up with the simplest things, make a big difference.

Have a great day.

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment