Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weather or Not

Good Evenin',

Well, kinda similar today, fresh and gray, only the wind was up for this one. Hard ta tell if it was gonna let loose and precip, or break up and sun. I was thinkin' this afternoon, how nice it is that the weather doesn't give a flip what the weatherman said. Could be kind of a personal thing; I tried so hard to fulfill all the "prophecies" of my parents and teachers and friends, when I finally woke up and realized I wasn't pleasin' anyone and most important "me", I guess I broke out with a vengence, find out who "I" was. So, the weather doin' just what it has to, weatherman, not withstanding, just makes me smile; "ya, thank you! Those little people in those little boxes, those little voices, it's just noise; be what you must! It's far more beautiful than all the "shoulds" on earth!
Have a nice night.

Best

P.S. Above, Anda Lucia, "Queen of the San Juans".

No comments:

Post a Comment