Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's a Miracle

Good Evenin'

Well, another mild and sunny juan; even got the better half of my thanksgivin' bath, checked off the "todo" list. Just warm enough and just serious enough, where I filled up the tub and give a dunk. It was pretty quick, I have ta admit. Tomorrow, see if I can't give the top half a scrub.

Otherwise, called it a sunny day and just plain, took a nap; still ain't feelin' 100%. Got up, took a few minutes a quiet time, made some coffee and let the boys out; let 'em stretch their legs, case we get any moisture outta this next system.

Still gettin' used to the book sorta done and headin' for the printer. I reckin' it's been three or four years since I started the thing and now, it's time for the next phase and I'm really unsure of what and how that works. And then, I suppose, y'add winter comin', shorter days, wood gatherin' and feedin', there just ain't that much time in a day, do much anyway.

So, rest and quiet time; ask for direction, help and clarity. My favorite old gospel song, "A Closer Walk With Thee." Ya know, some people think a miracle is this amazing event, like water to wine or the sky openin' up and a voice comin' down. I've always felt kinda fortunate, oh, somewhere in my late teens, when I realized I was just plain different and things most other folks took for granted, just didn't come natural to me. So, to me, miracles, never had to be real fancy; just gettin' by and feelin' good, always struck me as pretty large. And, it only seems larger with age.

Have a nice night.

Best,

jeune

1 comment:

  1. I think most teens feel "different," and because most don't want anyone to know, they never find out they all have something in common: lack of comfort in their own skin. If they get lucky enough, as you have, they may find that in-skin comfort. And yes, just breathing is enough of a miracle.

    ReplyDelete