Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Special Edition

Good Mornin'

Well, a friend sent me a poem and it was so slick, I just had ta post it. I haven't asked him for permission so, I'm gonna post it like I wrote it, just fer copyright, then I'll ask him if he wants credit or if I should remove it; highly unethical, but great fodder for a good natured shoutin' match!

Livin' on Burroed Time

Well all of that is just fine and won't you just study those vain little dogeys, slat sides and rake rumps, at the front led wrong-headed big like they're going low down even on even ground, stuck up aloof on tough stub legs stuck down for a quickstep hoofing. That they last forever ain't going to be more a miracle than them making it til noon, so they mights well get along, you trimming them and all. Wrangling them can't be nothing but pure sentiment let me just say.

The Girl From iPad-ema Goes Walking: I Say Ah


jeune

P.S. It's Wednesday and this is an extra. If you're lookin' for Tuesday's post, it would be the previous post, called "Stump" (his photo above); a brief history of Stumpy's left foot and our on goin' conversation about "what to do and how".

No comments:

Post a Comment