Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Anything Worth Doin'

Good Evenin'

Well, lost the electricity out here; some 24hrs. Not a big deal, 'cept the water pump goes and I couldn't charge my phone, which doubles as computer. And, it has been a long day; a little dis-combobulated in the mornin', unable to do my usual co-respondin', catchin' up and checkin' in, but ironed out pretty fair. Made a run to the tradin' post, grab a bite and a couple a groceries; pinch a gasoline, make it back next week. Lay down a spell. Got up and got back after Julio and the mites. Got enough firewood, make it 'till mornin' and give Ruben a little exercise and visit; keep him comin' along.

Best, part, I suppose, sides playin' with the boys, was realizin', "I need help". I've known that for some years, but these days it's plain old, unavoidable fact! And, seems, recent events been highlightin' the "something" about the situation, the horses, the possibility of makin' a rescue/ranch/place for kids, that's just movin' me, get the courage, and take a step. So, I placed an ad on Craig's list for volunteers; "Get Away With Meanin'".

See what happens; tarred, again! Maybe, I'll make more sense in the mornin'.

Have a nice night!

Best,

1 comment:

  1. Volunteers! Great idea! I'd be over in a minute, but it's a bit of a commute.
    Being without electric for awhile is "quiet." I know I do my computer stuff in the morning while drinking my morning coffee, and it seems to be a comforting habit, people call to make sure I'm still kicking, and I am once again reaching out, "talking." Amazing still to me how it brings people to my door in essence. Sometimes the day starts with just sitting in a chair with some steaming hot brew and looking out the window at God's creation though. That's exceptionally good too.
    Glad the mites are losing. Hoping Ruben and Julio are itch-less!

    Take care,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete