Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Show or Tell

Good Mornin'

Well, it's definitely spring! Everything wantin' attention all at once! Kinda easy ta get upset, but luckily, I'm older and I been through this before; some recollection kicks in and there's a hand on my shoulder, "easy youngster, one step at a time and don't get too far from the Heart! It will work out!"

And, it does slow me down and draw me back; while I have been here before in one sense, I've never been here, on the other and I gotta go back and sit with the Heart, let it tell me stories of what it's like to be me, older, here, now, in a world I've never walked through before. Amazing thing about the Heart, it lives, I believe, in a place beyond time and space, and, so knows, all that's ever been, this moment and all that ever will be.

The other day, someone posted a quote about the purpose of time; something about how time keeps everything from happening all at once. And, there in, the power of Heart; the bridge 'tween then and now. And, the beauty and wisdom of spendin' time by it's fire, 'cause the language of the Heart is definitely, not a worldly tongue and gettin' with it, takes some adaptation. Our little words are like pieces, seconds or minutes, mornings and afternoons, seasons and holidays, but the Heart know only one and says forever and everything all at once. Not hard to imagine, there's some wisdom there, but learning to cipher, that's a trick.

Brings me back to the horses, again, and just how grateful I am for their gift; ya just have to pay attention and be open. Other day I went over ta tend the critters at the neighbors. Bucky Roo, their horse, was waitin', out in their over grazed pasture, knowin' it was time. Simple thing, really, but as soon as he saw me he pretended to be eatin', though I knew there was nothin' but dirt, under nose. It touched me like never before; "ya, he doesn't know words, but look at him show, exactly what's on his mind".

Seems ta me the Hearts like that; spend time and it might not "tell" you anything. Spend some more and ya just might find, it's tryin' to show you a bunch. Or maybe I have it backwards, could be neither or both, but pay attention and you'll never be the same; that I know for sure!

Have a great day!

Best

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Great picture up above ... one of the best!

      Delete