Sunday, April 8, 2012

Raw Data

Good Mornin'

Well, it is, without a doubt, a beautiful mornin'! Mild, sunny, with only a gentle breeze, a stirrin'.

I'm sure I dreamnt; fuller moon, peakin' through my "third window", the one up top, just under the peak a the roof. But, what I dreamnt, I have no idea. Always brings me back to the quiet world of the horses, where after years of talkin', ya start ta get quiet and notice all the data goin' back and forth, too quick for words, and consider how it's the same, 'tween us and Creator; things we feel, longings we have, fears and aspirations, maybe, for which, we don't even have words and yet they're heard and addressed. And, we wake, maybe no answers to write down in words, but more aware of the greatest answer there could ever be; it's intimate, it's personal, we are not alone. We are loved. Walk with the beautiful fact!

Have a great day!

Best

1 comment:

  1. It's indeed a beautiful fact to walk with. :) Some internal life can't be expressed maybe and it's as it should be? Too deep and quiet to even need words. Maybe the lining of the soul.

    I love it when the moon comes through the windows at night ... I find it hard to sleep and watch the night critters and my little saw-whet owls. So beautiful out. :)

    Nothing like the sleep of a contented spirit,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete